My name is Mark Seemann, and ploeh blog is my professional blog (not that I have a personal blog). Here, I write about programming, software development and architecture.
I'm a professional programmer and software architect living in Copenhagen, Denmark, and currently an independent advisor. I enjoy reading, drawing, playing the guitar, good wine, and gourmet food.
- Dependency Injection in .NET
- Encapsulation and SOLID
- A Functional Architecture with F#
- Advanced Unit Testing
- Outside-In Test-Driven Development
- Deterministic unit tests with non-deterministic input
- Windows Azure Development: CQRS on Windows Azure
- Unit Testing: Exploring The Continuum Of Test Doubles
- Patterns & Practices: Speed Development With Custom Application Blocks For Enterprise Library
- Easy UI Testing: Isolate Your UI Code Before It Invades Your Business Layer
- Unit Testing: Mock Objects to the Rescue! Test Your .NET Code with NMock
There are lots of ways to contact me, and you are welcome to do so, e.g. if you want to hire me, want me to speak at a conference or user group meeting, or simply if you have a question you think I should answer here on the blog. In case of public speaking, you can also review my public speaking schedule.
One way to contact me is via email. Here's a little test of your sentience: take each segment of the following email address, and reverse it (e.g. email@example.com would become firstname.lastname@example.org): email@example.com.
If you learned something from this blog, or otherwise derived value from it, please consider donating (via PayPal). No amount is too small - I write this blog for free, so I appreciate any donation.
"Our team wholeheartedly endorses Mark. His expert service provides tremendous value."