My name is Mark Seemann, and ploeh blog is my professional blog (not that I have a personal blog). Here, I write about programming, software development, and architecture.
I'm a professional programmer and software architect living in Copenhagen, Denmark, and currently an independent advisor. I enjoy reading, drawing, playing the guitar, good wine, and gourmet food.
Apart from the hundreds of articles on this blog, I also write and produce material via other professional outlets.
- Dependency Injection in .NET
- Deterministic unit tests with non-deterministic input
- Windows Azure Development: CQRS on Windows Azure
- Unit Testing: Exploring The Continuum Of Test Doubles
- Patterns & Practices: Speed Development With Custom Application Blocks For Enterprise Library
- Easy UI Testing: Isolate Your UI Code Before It Invades Your Business Layer
- Unit Testing: Mock Objects to the Rescue! Test Your .NET Code with NMock
- Type-Driven Development with F#
- Test-Driven Development with F#
- Introduction to Property-based Testing with F#
- Unit Testing with F#
- Encapsulation and SOLID
- A Functional Architecture with F#
- Advanced Unit Testing
- Outside-In Test-Driven Development
There are lots of ways to contact me, and you are welcome to do so, e.g. if you want to hire me, want me to speak at a conference or user group meeting, or simply if you have a question you think I should answer here on the blog. In case of public speaking, you can also review my public speaking schedule.
One way to contact me is via email. Here's a little test of your sentience: take each segment of the following email address, and reverse it (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org would become email@example.com): firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you learned something from this blog, or otherwise derived value from it, please consider donating (via PayPal). No amount is too small - I write this blog for free, so I appreciate any donation.
"Our team wholeheartedly endorses Mark. His expert service provides tremendous value."