My name is Mark Seemann, and ploeh blog is my professional blog (not that I have a personal blog). Here, I write about programming, software development, and architecture.
I'm a self-employed programmer and software architect living in Copenhagen, Denmark. I enjoy reading, playing the guitar, good wine, and gourmet food.
Apart from the hundreds of articles on this blog, I also write and produce material via other professional outlets.
- Dependency Injection Principles, Practices, and Patterns
- Dependency Injection in .NET
- Deterministic unit tests with non-deterministic input
- Windows Azure Development: CQRS on Windows Azure
- Unit Testing: Exploring The Continuum Of Test Doubles
- Patterns & Practices: Speed Development With Custom Application Blocks For Enterprise Library
- Easy UI Testing: Isolate Your UI Code Before It Invades Your Business Layer, MSDN Magazine, August 2005
- Unit Testing: Mock Objects to the Rescue! Test Your .NET Code with NMock
- Preserved in translation
- Church Visitor
- Much Ado About Nothing
- Composite as Universal Abstraction
- Humane Code
- Type-Driven Development with F#
- Test-Driven Development with F#
- Introduction to Property-based Testing with F#
- Unit Testing with F#
- Encapsulation and SOLID
- A Functional Architecture with F#
- Advanced Unit Testing
- Outside-In Test-Driven Development
During the years, I've been the guest on various podcasts:
- No dogma podcast Mark Seemann, Code That Fits in Your Head
- SalesforceWay Functional Programming and Haskell
- SalesforceWay SOLID Principles
- .NET Rocks! There is a Silver Bullet with Mark Seemann
- .NET Rocks! Constraints Liberate with Mark Seemann
- No dogma podcast Mark Seemann, Dependency Rejection, Part 2
- No dogma podcast Mark Seemann, Dependency Rejection, Part 1
- .NET Rocks! Conway's Law with Mark Seemann
- Developer On Fire Mark Seemann - Value and Quality
- No dogma podcast Mark Seemann, Functional Programming and F#
- Functional Geekery Mark Seemann
- .NET Rocks! Learning Haskell with Mark Seemann
- .NET Rocks! Property-Based Testing using F# with Mark Seemann
- Developer On Fire Mark Seemann - Abstract Value
- .NET Rocks! Less is More in Languages with Mark Seemann
- .NET Rocks! Getting into the Zone with Mark Seemann
- Herding Code Mark Seemann on Autofixture and Unit Testing
- .NET Rocks! Mark Seemann Talks Web API and REST
Contact me #
There's lots of ways to contact me, and you are welcome to do so, e.g. if you want to hire me, want me to speak at a conference or user group meeting, or simply if you have a question you think I should answer here on the blog. In case of public speaking, you can also review my public speaking schedule.
One way to contact me is via email. Here's a little test of your sentience: take each segment of the following email address, and reverse it (e.g. email@example.com would become firstname.lastname@example.org): email@example.com.
If you learned something from this blog, or otherwise derived value from it, please consider donating (via PayPal). No amount is too small - I write this blog for free, so I appreciate any donation.